Set in a traditional riad in the old town, this chic hotel is an 8-minute walk from the archaeological Nabeul Museum, a kilometer from the beaches along the Gulf of Hammamet and 74 km from Tunis-Carthage International Airport.
Located in Hammamet, Résidence Canari is near the beach. Take advantage of your stay to experience new activities at the famous Yasmine Golf Course and Port Yasmine. Do you prefer the calm and beauty of wide open spaces? Instead, head for the magnificent sites of Cape Bon and Hammamet Beach.
You will be welcomed in an all-inclusive formula at the main restaurant of Occidental Marco Polo (see “all-inclusive formula” tab):
The hotel has 3 different restaurants.
– Main restaurant (local and international cuisine) with show cooking.
Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
A LA CARTE
– “Sofra”: Tunisian specialties (by reservation, once per stay).
– “Barbaque”: meat, poultry, fish (with supplement).
– Central bar open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
– Beach bar open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
– Disco Bar: paid service, open from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
– “Cafe Maure”: paid shisha.
Your stay includes the all-inclusive formula as described in the program below:
Relax and enjoy your all-inclusive formula from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
– Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant.
– Snack from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (sweet pancakes or pizzas, cake, coffee and tea).
– Unlimited local drinks:
At meals: water, sodas, local wine and beer.
At the central bar, local drinks from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.: sodas, juices, hot drinks, beer, liqueurs, cocktails, local spirits (gin, vodka, whisky).
Hammamet Golf Club
The hammamet Golf Club is at the heart of the tourist area of the city, Designed by a British architect, it consists of 27 holes with 3 9-hole courses of different identities and styles. The small game training areas offer 6 greens for pitching, chipping and putting, in addition to the 3 Ha Practice with two large trays. The Golf Club is open to experienced players as well as beginners. The Djerba golf course is now one of the best in the Mediterranean region.