70 km from Tunis Carthage airport and 5 km from the center of Hammamet, the 4-star Menara hotel (formerly Club Lilas) is located 300 meters from a fine sandy beach. 133 rooms in the central building including 3 suites and 17 family rooms. All rooms with bathroom, bathtubs, hair dryer, telephone, hot and cold air conditioning with individual control, mini BAR + balcony safe with pool or garden view, television and laundry service on request for a fee. Reception open 24 hours a day with currency exchange service, safe rental. Pension catering in the form of a “Le Palmier” buffet (Baby meals under 2 years old payable on site); Snack bar pizzeria “Bougainvillea; Pool bar (in summer); “Hibiscus” beach bar; Moorish coffee ; Nightclub “Darling”. Multipurpose room with 200 seats for Congresses and Seminars. Indoor swimming pool heated in winter, Outdoor swimming pool with children’s pool (free parasols and deckchairs).
The Hôtel Menara Polo hotel has 315 fully renovated rooms mixing modern and traditional elements distributed in 1 main building of 2 floors, and 4 annexed bungalows.
During your stay, you will stay in a standard double room with garden view (25 m²):
– Double bed or 2 single beds (+ extra bed).
– Private bathroom with shower and hairdryer
– Balcony or open veranda
– Air conditioning from 15/06 to 15/09 or heating from 15/11 to 15/03 depending on the period.
– Mini fridge (2 free bottles of mineral water on the 1st day of arrival)
– LCD satellite TV
Capacity: 3 adults.
– Safe (5 DT per day)
– Sea view room
– Family bungalow (30 m², capacity: 4 adults)
You will be welcomed in an all-inclusive formula at the main restaurant of Hôtel Menara (see “all-inclusive formula” tab):
The hotel has 3 different restaurants.
– Main restaurant (local and international cuisine) with show cooking.
Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
A LA CARTE
– “Sofra”: Tunisian specialties (by reservation, once per stay).
– “Barbaque”: meat, poultry, fish (with supplement).
– Central bar open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
– Beach bar open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
– Disco Bar: paid service, open from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
– “Cafe Maure”: paid shisha.
ALL INCLUSIVE FORMULA
Your stay includes the all-inclusive formula as described in the program below:
Relax and enjoy your all-inclusive formula from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
– Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant.
– Snack from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. (sweet pancakes or pizzas, cake, coffee and tea).
– Unlimited local drinks:
At meals: water, sodas, local wine and beer.
At the central bar, local drinks from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.: sodas, juices, hot drinks, beer, liqueurs, cocktails, local spirits (gin, vodka, whisky).
YOUR GOLF PROGRAM
Hammamet Golf Club
The hammamet Golf Club is at the heart of the tourist area of the city, Designed by a British architect, it consists of 27 holes with 3 9-hole courses of different identities and styles. The small game training areas offer 6 greens for pitching, chipping and putting, in addition to the 3 Ha Practice with two large trays. The Golf Club is open to experienced players as well as beginners. The Djerba golf course is now one of the best in the Mediterranean region.
Framissima Iliade Aquapark Djerba provides you with the following equipment:
– Free Wifi in the common areas.
– Currency exchange
– Laundry service (supplement)
– Conference room
– Hairdresser (supplement)
– Shops (supplement)
– Photographer (supplement)
SPORTS AND LEISURES
At the Hôtel Menara, you can enjoy many sports and leisure activities:
– Lagoon swimming pool of 1250 m² equipped with deckchairs and parasols.
– Aquapark with a 750 m² swimming pool, open from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. from 1/5 to 31/10. Slides with several descents: 1 for adults / 1 for children (minimum height 1.20 m).
– Sandy beach with direct access and equipped with deckchairs and parasols.
– Fitness room
– Table tennis
– Water aerobics
– Pool games
– Aerobics and aqua aerobics
– Beach volleyball
Our team of French-speaking bespoke Tritravel Vacation Pilots as well as the international team will be present and at your service throughout your stay.
During the day, a wide program of sports activities and themed games will be on offer. In a good mood, with a smile and the pleasure of sharing good moments of relaxation together.
In the evening, to entertain you enjoy different musical evenings.
Exclusive Framissima entertainment and support guaranteeing you an unforgettable holiday!
Every week, enjoy a colorful folklore show at the hotel.
DISCOVERY & EXCURSIONS
* Aviation security measures on baggage: restriction measures on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.