+ 3 auther offers
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+ 3 auther offers
El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir’s Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe.
The hotel offers double, triple and quadruple rooms, junior suites and a presidential suite.
All rooms are air-conditioned with terrace or balcony, full bathroom with separate WC, direct telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini fridge, safe.
The hotel provides room service 24 hours a day.
Table d’hôte restaurant “LES MIMOSAS”: air-conditioned room, Tunisian and international cuisine. Buffets, hot and cold, varied and themed.
Breakfast from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., lunch from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner from 6 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
“EL FELL” à la carte restaurant: open from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. (closed on Sundays).
“EL BAHIA” Coffee Shop: drinks and catering by the pool (pizzas, grills, etc.) from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Beach club: Barbecue: drinks and food by the sea from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (summer season).
“CAMELIA” Lounge Bar: shows and Exotic Cocktails, from 8 a.m. to midnight.
“DAHLIA” Piano Bar: 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. • Beach Bar: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (summer season).
Pool Bar: service on the terrace, poolside from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (summer season).
Moorish Café “LES JASMINS”: mint or almond tea, Turkish coffee, Chicha (Hookah), … open from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Room Service: 24 hours a day
Night Club “LE PALACE”: open from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Hammamet Golf Club
The hammamet Golf Club is at the heart of the tourist area of the city, Designed by a British architect, it consists of 27 holes with 3 9-hole courses of different identities and styles. The small game training areas offer 6 greens for pitching, chipping and putting, in addition to the 3 Ha Practice with two large trays. The Golf Club is open to experienced players as well as beginners. The Djerba golf course is now one of the best in the Mediterranean region.
A large outdoor freshwater swimming pool
A swimming pool for children
An indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi and tropical garden, heated in winter
Sports activities at El Mouradi Palace
Tennis: 5 quick courts (charged lighting)
Fitness room (paying)
Sailboats and windsurfers (paying)
Archery and Rifle Shooting <
Sports activities outside the hotel (paying)
Golf: 36-hole course
Rental of bicycles and motorcycles
Daytime and evening entertainment for children:
Mini-Club, from 5 to 12 years old, with a space designed for this purpose. Activities: gymnastics, sports, birthday parties, walks, beach games, pool games, terrace and garden games, indoor games, manual activities, imaginative activities, special days, mini disco games, evening contests and elections , children’s cabarets, parties, welcome parties, special dinners, …
Daytime and evening entertainment for adults:
Games, spectacular entertainment, special activities, cocktail demonstrations, customer cabarets, game evenings, bingo, dance games, professional shows, cabarets, folkloric evenings, etc.
* Aviation security measures on baggage: restriction measures on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.