+ 3 auther offers
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+ 3 auther offers
Lella Baya & Thalasso Hotel characterized by a modern and a traditional architecture, located a few meters from the new Medina in the resort of Yasmine Hammamet, facing the sea, built on a total area of 2.3 hectares of which 20% for grassed areas. Distance from Tunis-Carthage Airport: 60 km (45 mn transfer). Distance from Monastir Airport: 80 Km (1h transfer). Distance Enfidha -Hammamet Airport : 45 km (35 mn transfer). Marina Yasmine Hammamet: 500 meters Golf “Citrus”: 3 Km. Golf “Yasmine” 3 Km. Lella Baya Hotel & thalasso disposed of 245 unites of life with the “arabesque” style The hotel is disposed of 05 elevators Restaurants & bars: Main restaurant Marocain Restaurant A la carte services Snack Barbecue a la carte services A la carte Restaurant Services Lobby bar Lounge Bar. Pool bar Moorish Cafe Restaurant Bar Beach Services: Reception 24/24 Currency exchange Laundry service Baby beds (free) Doctor on request Free Wi-Fi in the rereception and lobby bar, terrace and barbecue. Credit Cards are accepted: Visa,CIB, MasterCard, Eurocard Shops Beach Pools: Outdoor fresh water swimming pool( 800 m³) Swimming pool for children (outdoor) fresh water (90m³). Indoor heated seawater pool (320m³) Sunshades and sunloungers (free) Thalassotherapy Center.
The rooms at Lella Baya & Thalasso Hotel offer you the chance to escape and relax in an intimate privacy decorated with care and harmony.
Each accommodation space is full of expectations for our guests to make their stay more than mere nights spent in a hotel.
Lella Baya & Thalasso Hotel offers an exceptional cuisine with excellent restaurants where you can choose and enjoy a wide variety of succulent dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
With a new design and an international and Mediterranean buffet, the restaurant offers a wide choice of dishes and drinks during the three meals of the day.
The typical and traditional Tunisian setting invites you to discover our best selection of dishes with various Mediterranean flavours.
This outdoor poolside restaurant invites you every day from noon to enjoy dishes ranging from the simplest to the most elaborate, including a delicious selection of pasta and grills.
Hammamet Golf Club
The hammamet Golf Club is at the heart of the tourist area of the city, Designed by a British architect, it consists of 27 holes with 3 9-hole courses of different identities and styles. The small game training areas offer 6 greens for pitching, chipping and putting, in addition to the 3 Ha Practice with two large trays. The Golf Club is open to experienced players as well as beginners. The Djerba golf course is now one of the best in the Mediterranean region.
1 swimming pool
Free Wi-Fi connection
Spa and wellness center
To relax throughout your stay, Lella Baya & Thalasso Hotel offers an outdoor pool, a children’s pool and an indoor saltwater pool.
Lovers of relaxation on the deckchairs, and those looking for water sports during the summer, you will be supported by our leaders in our private fine sandy beach which offers the greatest comfort.
Lella Baya & Thalasso offers personalized and harmonious care to help you renew your energy, mind and body, such as fitness treatments, anti-stress treatments to help light and relieve your heavy legs or soothe your back aches and your rheumatic pains.
* Aviation security measures on baggage: restriction measures on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.