+ 3 auther offers
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+ 3 auther offers
Opened in 1996, this fabulous Palace of 5 stars lying on a 6 hectare site is located on one of the best beaches of Tunisia’s coast. The MAHDIA PALACE THALASSO offers 452 rooms and suites inspired by the style of the Tunisian pure art. Located in the centre of the touristic area next to a turquoise blue sea and a sandy beach, the MAHDIA PALACE THALASSO offers modern comfort to its guests and a real sense of relaxation and well being. This mixture of modernism and tradition, associated with the harmony of colours and style is worthy to the warmth of this jewel of the city of Mahdia. Distance: 3 Km from the centre of the city, 55 Km from “Skanes-Monastir airport”, 35 Km from the Coliseum “El Jem.
452 luxurious rooms divided into doubles, triples, family rooms, connecting doors and suites spread over 5 floors in a central building.
Views: garden or sea (paying)
Types of rooms:
Connecting doors: 100
Suites (Junior and Ambassador): 15
Electronic lock, air conditioning (from June 15 to September 15) and individual heating (from November 15 to March 31)
King size bed or 2 beds
Full bathroom with separate WC WC
Welcome products, hair dryer in the bathroom
Balcony or terrace.
Main restaurant “Monastir”: Refined and tasteful decoration, this restaurant offers a buffet for breakfast, lunch and a sumptuous themed dinner (Tunisian, Italian, international…).
“Layali El Andalous” restaurant: In a large setting, it offers an à la carte menu with a wide selection of international dishes and local specialties. All these specialties are prepared with great care and taste.
The “Sfax” café: open 24 hours a day, located in an open space in the shopping center. It offers light meals and a variety of grilled dishes and drinks.
Snack Bar restaurant (open in summer): Located between the outdoor swimming pool and the beach, this restaurant offers a variety of grilled meats and fish, snacks and drinks.
A 9-hole mini-golf course with an area of 4260 m2. Adjacent to the Mahdia Palace hotel with a panoramic “greenery, beach and sea” view animated by a local who offers joy and freshness.
The golf trainer offers you a course of:
Hole 1: 72m par 2
Hole 2: 72m par 2
Hole 3: 95m par 3
Hole 4: 152m par 3
Hole5: 84m par2
Hole 6: 65m par 2
Hole7: 95m par 3
Hole 8: 111m par 3
Hole 9: 124m par 3
2 swimming pools
Free Wi-Fi connection
A variety of sports is guaranteed at the Mahdia Palace & Thalasso:
Tennis (with supplement)
Gym (with supplement)
Water sports (with supplement; only in summer)
A golf academy (with supplement)
A luxurious and well-equipped thalasso (with supplement)
* Aviation security measures on baggage: restriction measures on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.
Location: Mahdia Palace Thalasso Center is located on the border of a large sandy beach of the former Fatimid capital Mahdia. It is connected by direct access from the hotel. Area: 3000 m2