+ 3 auther offers
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+ 3 auther offers
Yadis Hammamet is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Hammamet, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Beautiful sandy beach just in fron of the hotel. Rooms at Yadis Hammamet provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free internet access in all the common areas.. You can also enjoy a pool and an on-site restaurant. Need a place to park? Free parking is available at Yadis Hammamet. During your visit, be sure to check out one of Hammamet’s popular seafood restaurants such as La Terrasse, Restaurant Panorama, and Adra, all a short distance from Yadis Hammamet Hotel. Plus, during your trip, don’t forget to check out a historic site, such as Kasbah of Hammamet. Enjoy your stay in Hammamet!
The Yadis Hammamet is located in the middle of neat gardens, palm trees and Mediterranean plants and just opposite the beach of MREZGA, which is the most famous in Hammamet, with its fine white sand.
It enjoys an exceptional location in the tourist area of Hammamet Nord, close to shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel is located:
• 10 minutes from downtown Hammamet with its beautiful fortress and old Medina
• 30 minutes from the seaside resort Yasmine Hammamet, known for its marina, shops, restaurants, bars and leisure centres.
• 15 minutes from the town of Nabeul known for its crafts and pottery.
• 30 minutes from the Citrus and Yasmine golf courses (International Courses)
• 1 hour from Tunis Carthage airport.
• 45 minutes from Enfidha airport.
• 1h30 from Monastir airport.
In a garden park of 5 Hectares and on 5 floors equipped with two lifts, our 226 Rooms (divided into doubles, triples, quadruples, and a room adapted for customers with reduced mobility) have a splendid view of the sea, the swimming pool and the garden.
All rooms are equipped with plasma televisions broadcasting international channels, air conditioning (from June 15 to September 15), telephone, hairdryer, safe (surcharge), bathroom with shower, balcony or terrace.
• 1 Main Restaurant with terrace serving breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style.
• 1 Beach Restaurant which offers an elegant dinner with a Tunisian menu once a week (from 15/06 to 14/09 by reservation at reception)
• 1 Bar Central (open from 10 a.m. to midnight throughout the season)
• 1 Pool Bar (open from 10 a.m. to midnight from June 15 to September 30)
• 1 Beach Bar* (open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. all season depending on weather conditions*)
Hammamet Golf Club
The hammamet Golf Club is at the heart of the tourist area of the city, Designed by a British architect, it consists of 27 holes with 3 9-hole courses of different identities and styles. The small game training areas offer 6 greens for pitching, chipping and putting, in addition to the 3 Ha Practice with two large trays. The Golf Club is open to experienced players as well as beginners. The Djerba golf course is now one of the best in the Mediterranean region.
* Aviation security measures on baggage: restriction measures on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.